Thursday, April 01, 2010

Pre-Cursor to Single Book Perusals

I haven't been posting lately; this is chiefly because other matters have drawn me away.

But of all the various means of documenting my thoughts, this has always been the one I intend to have the most positive impact - at the very least the one that has the least amount of muck / apathy / emptiness.

Here is my new goal.

I intend to read a single book of the Bible a day.

I'll post questions/thoughts here.
This will both be for tracking what God has quickened in my heart but also (hopefully) to help me appreciate what God has shown me over time.  Certainly I find it very, very easy to forget.

How can I expect the children of Israel to have an even higher standard, over multiple generations?

Today's target Book: 2 Kings

No comments: